- Mizuno beltfrom Special Price €11.90 from Regular Price €17.00
- MIZUNO Judogi Kodomofrom Special Price €28.00 from Regular Price €32.00
- MIZUNO Judogi Hayatofrom Special Price €41.00 from Regular Price €51.00
- MIZUNO Judogi Keikofrom Special Price €71.00 from Regular Price €73.00
- Mizuno Yusho III Red label IJF approved judo uniformfrom Special Price €123.00 from Regular Price €151.00
- MIZUNO Judogi SHIAIfrom €140.00
- Mizuno Yusho Best 2 IJF approved (750g) judo uniformfrom €165.00
MIZUNO: Judo Gi & Judo Belts
Founded 1906 in Osaka (Japan) by Rhachi Mizuno. Because of its extensive range of products this japanese brand is very well known among judo athletes around the world. Mizuno has developed over more than a century to a global player and is now one of the top suppliers of many different sports.
The brand for high-quality judo equipment
Mizuno develops its products according to the motto "expect more", therefore, the Mizuno judogi for professional athletes, which place particularly high demands on a kimono. The particular elegance of GI´s affects the carrier and creates a unique and unmistakable appearance. The comfort qualities of the material used for it have been reinforced caused of the special Japanese quality for many years. That made the suits so popular. The GI´s are supported especially by the Japanese and Brazilian national teams and for top athletes around the world.
Japanese national team uses Mizuno judo equipment
The Japanese national team is one of the most successful and ambitious judo teams in the world. In the past as well as today, the team won its victories in suits of the Japanese brand Mizuno